The building was designed by António Portugal & Manuel M. Reis and finished in 1997. It features:
- Access to information technology and communication networks for the entire school community.
- Modern laboratories specialized in the various areas taught.
- Classrooms with available audiovisual media and computers.
- Intranet space widely used by students and teachers, allowing remote access to online courses.
- Free access modern library, with access to B-ON, INE, and computers with network access.
- Workrooms equipped with computers.
Lat. 39°16’06.4″N | Long. 7°26’32.6″W